Resin Bonded Driveways
The extremely permeable surface consists of small gaps between stones, allowing any surface water to drain through into the ground. This prevents water building up, ensuring that your driveway remains puddle-free, which is especially important in high flood risk areas.
Resin bonded driveways create the appearance of gravel, without the need for loose stones, making them simple to maintain and the smooth, flat surface ensures accessibility for wheelchairs or pushchairs. No More Weeds! Unlike traditional paving surfaces, resin bound driveways do not encourage weeds to grow, ensuring your driveway remains picture perfect.
Block Paving driveways
Block paving is very versatile as we can provide blocks in a variety of styles and colours to suit the surrounding environment. Additionally, the size and shape of blocks can vary, increasing your choice. By choosing block paving, you can be confident that you have a durable and aesthetically-pleasing driveway that can enhance the natural appeal of your home, whether you opt for a simplistic, intricate or unique design.
Block paving is extremely low-maintenance so all you have to do is apply some water and soap to ensure your driveway retains its natural beauty, whilst ensuring that your block-paved driveway can withstand all the challenges that the weather throws at it. A clean, well-maintained driveway is a great way to add value to your property, especially if you are planning to sell your property in the future.
If you’re looking for a durable, cost-effective driveway material, then tarmac driveways may be the best solution for you.
- Easy to install: Unlike paved driveways, tarmac can be laid directly onto existing surfaces without needing a full-depth bedding layer. If you have a lawn, this will need to be removed beforehand.
- Low-cost maintenance: scratches and dents can be quickly repaired by professionals or even yourselves with the right polish.
- Impermeable and smooth: resistant from water damage, preventing floods
- Fast to lay: Tarmac can be mixed at a high temperature in just a few hours, causing less disruption for you, road users and pedestrians walking by.
- Extremely tough and robust: resilient to heavy vehicles which can crack paving and concrete
- Weather-resistant: your tarmac driveway will retain its looks for years after being laid
With a range of driveways, you can be confident of finding the right driveway for your home thanks to Wye Vale Property. For more information on our driveways, please feel free to contact us by calling us on 01691 575456 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Family run property maintenance business based in Shropshire