Resin Bonded Driveways
Block Paving driveways
If you’re looking for a durable, cost-effective driveway material, then tarmac driveways may be the best solution for you.
- Easy to install: Unlike paved driveways, tarmac can be laid directly onto existing surfaces without needing a full-depth bedding layer. If you have a lawn, this will need to be removed beforehand.
- Low-cost maintenance: scratches and dents can be quickly repaired by professionals or even yourselves with the right polish.
- Impermeable and smooth: resistant from water damage, preventing floods
- Fast to lay: Tarmac can be mixed at a high temperature in just a few hours, causing less disruption for you, road users and pedestrians walking by.
- Extremely tough and robust: resilient to heavy vehicles which can crack paving and concrete
- Weather-resistant: your tarmac driveway will retain its looks for years after being laid
With a range of driveways, you can be confident of finding the right driveway for your home thanks to Wye Vale Property. For more information on our driveways, please feel free to contact us by calling us on 01691 575456 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Family run property maintenance business based in Shropshire